We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sirenis.... wireless access?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Sirenis.... wireless access?

Can anyone tell me if Grand Sirenis has wireless access available in the rooms or the lobby?

Saskatoon
reviews: 12
1. Re: Sirenis.... wireless access?

I was there in January and am going back next January. There is a business centre with internet computers. When I was there it was free, but now you must pay. There is wired internet access in each room, but there is a charge. I have seen on this site that the charge is $50 per week, but the staff is sporadic in collecting payment.

CHICAGO
reviews: 1
2. Re: Sirenis.... wireless access?

I hope we don't have to pay for internet access. I was hoping to check my e-mail maybe once a day, at the most. I'm certainly not going to pay for it, however. I'd be surprised if they didn't have a little computer terminal area for internet browsing, etc.

Toronto, Canada
3. Re: Sirenis.... wireless access?

You have internet available in the rooms.

4. Re: Sirenis.... wireless access?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, September 10, 2009