We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A bit of Crooked Island help needed

Michigan
reviews: 1
A bit of Crooked Island help needed

We would like to travel to Crooked Island next month, and would like to stay for a week , possibly two weeks after first

visiting friends in Eleuthera. We are"boots n' all" type travelers and the $3000 dollar a week lodges don't quite fit our budget.

Though they sound fantastic.

I love to fly-fish, and my wife loves the water and to explore. We have travelled a bit through some of the other islands and have always wanted to visit Crooked/Acklins. We now have our time to do this. Are there nice simple places to rent and stay for a week or two? I would also like to hire a guide to take me fishing for a day or two, and also perhaps rent a small boat. Am i just fooling myself into sleepy dreaming, or is it possible to do this?

Thanks for any possible help, M

Crooked Island
1. Re: A bit of Crooked Island help needed

Whalebone,

you are not dreaming actual Crooked Isalnd is just the place for all of the activities mentioned. There are several type places which you may wish to try. Based on what you stated I would look at DiamondandAngels@hotmail.com or Tranquility on the Bay. These are both new places that you may live at. They are also beach front etc

2. Re: A bit of Crooked Island help needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Crooked Island