We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Dakota State Fair, Minot

Which Minot hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Far Far Away
reviews: 25
North Dakota State Fair, Minot

WOW- this was quite the adventure becuase we sat in traffic for an hour (literally) and there were NO police officers in the area to assist with parking or traffice. Needless to say this was the most unorganized fair that I have ever been too! After we finally found a place to park we stood in line to purchase a ticket for 45 minutes (again no exaggeration on the time). Once you purchase the tickets then you have to wait in line still so that 1 person can put on your wrist band. This fair was a joke but most of all very upsetting that no law enforcement was involved to help direct traffic. Okay so if you can stand to wait in traffic and in line then the next adventure is finding a bathroom. After waiting all that time there is porter johns anywhere in sight, what a disappointment. Okay so you only pay $7 a person but I dont really think that its worth the wait! This was a waste of time and effort and I WILL NEVER RETURN! Most unorganized event that I have ever attended!

North Dakota
Destination Expert
for North Dakota
reviews: 13
1. Re: North Dakota State Fair, Minot

I've heard this year was very disorganized. There were police officers last year directing traffic so not sure why that changed. The bathroom deal is always a problem at any fair...that's why I go to the ones inside the arena there. I just know how it can be otherwise from the fairs in Fargo and Bismarck. Did you write the fair to tell them? They need that feedback to make it better.

2. Re: North Dakota State Fair, Minot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 28, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Minot
Recent Conversations
More Minot Topics