We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food and drink prices please

Which Golden Sands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
reviews: 38
Food and drink prices please

We're thinking of booking a fortnight SC in Golden Sands for August 2014. Before we make a final decision, we'd like to have an idea of food and drink prices please. Perhaps the price of a pint/glass of wine and a snack/decent evening meal. Thank you in advance for any replies.

Salisbury, United...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Food and drink prices please

ave 2 lev for a large beer some more some less pepper steak and chips ect with small beer 22 lev to 28 lev move away from the beach area and it cost less go in to varna and it costs less get something other than stake and it cost less pizza and a beer from 9 lev I would pay about 22 lev for lunch for three of us and my lunch would not be less than 4 large beers Mc Ds same price as here wine depending what you want from 2 lev to any price a bottle of course what you pay depends on the rate you get for the pound last year I was getting 2.40 lev to the pound

Wales
2. Re: Food and drink prices please

Thanks for the quick reply. Prices are very favourable inded

Edinburgh
reviews: 43
3. Re: Food and drink prices please

Golden Sands is a great place to visit. We have enjoyed many holidays there. As for prices you will find your spending money goes a long way as the cost of food and drink etc. is much cheaper than most other popular European destinations.

One thing to watch out for. Make sure you can fly into Varna airport otherwise you will land at Bourgas airport. This then means a long coach transfer of around 2 - 3 hours. Depends on how many people are being dropped off before you.

Wales
4. Re: Food and drink prices please

Thank you

Huddersfield
reviews: 5
5. Re: Food and drink prices please

If you want something cheaper then try Kranevo the next town up the coast, about half the price of GS and very nice

If you want info let me know :)

6. Re: Food and drink prices please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands