We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Congratulations Winston-Salem!

Which Winston Salem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
reviews: 90
Congratulations Winston-Salem!

Any city that ranks Krispy Kreme as the #1 restaurant obviously has great taste and earns my undying respect. I know from experience that W-S has much to offer and many great restaurants, but I completely agree that few foods bring as much pleasure as that first bite of a "hot & ready" glazed Krispy Kreme.

5 Stars to W-S for their hometown pride in this great American delight!

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
reviews: 29
1. Re: Congratulations Winston-Salem!

bump! :)

Winston-Salem, NC
reviews: 32
2. Re: Congratulations Winston-Salem!

I consider KK's #1 ranking among W-S restaurants a rather dubious achievement, but uh, thanks, I guess.

North Carolina
Destination Expert
for North Carolina, Winston Salem
reviews: 25
3. Re: Congratulations Winston-Salem!

Come on Epicurean, you know there is no finer taste sensation than a hot glazed KK doughnut! Who cares about a few thousand calories now and then? ;)

I have the burden of working about two blocks from the original KK location on Stratford Rd. Believe me, it's hard to pass by there every morning without stopping in.

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
reviews: 11
4. Re: Congratulations Winston-Salem!

I am sure the sugar smell wafting through the fall breeze is almost too much to bear, arby.

When I saw the name of this post I thought it was about this:

…cnn.com/gallery/…6.html

which, of course, could be a blessing or a curse.

NC
reviews: 85
5. Re: Congratulations Winston-Salem!

LOL! Being a very longtime resident of Winston, I would have to disagree. We never even go to KK. I don't get the obsession with the doughnuts. But, we sure do spend enough time in Cities and Brixx Pizza....I would rank those at being very close to the top.

6. Re: Congratulations Winston-Salem!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, March 09, 2014