We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Wilmington, North Carolina

Which Wilmington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
OthFreaks1
Staying in Wilmington, North Carolina

Hey me nd a couple of my friends are planning to take a trip to wilmington because we are huge fans of the show One tree hill. We would like to know were is a good place to stay that is near the shooting site of the show or just maybe a good hotel to stay at? Also we would like to know if Wilmington is a big or small town and is it walking distance or do you require a car to get to places in town???

Wilmington, NC
reviews: 37
1. Re: Staying in Wilmington, North Carolina

Well lets see if I can help you...First off I dont know what your budget is, and if u let me know I can make better recommendations. Second you can tour Screen Gems where they film the show I think u have to call ahead for that. If you stay in the downtown area there is the Hilton and lots of Bed and breakfasts.(if u choose these options u can walk) The main streets down there Water and Front are where they also film alot of the scenes. This area has lots of restaurants, clubs, bars, stores, etc. Our town is not small its pretty spread out, so if u wanna see Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach, Ft Fisher, etc u need a car. Another good place to shop, eat, see movies is the huge outdoor Mayfaire complex (closer to wrightsville beach). All of these places I have listed are within a 15-20 min drive of each other so u can see alot if u so choose. If u need more help let me know!

2. Re: Staying in Wilmington, North Carolina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, September 30, 2009