We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Takeout food near North Topsail

Glen Carbon...
Takeout food near North Topsail

Hi everyone - we are staying at a house on North Topsail beach beginning July 16. Two families, 4 hungry boys! Any good suggestions for carry out food for supper? We like to eat breakfast at home, sometimes grab sandwiches from the NYC Deli for lunch and then cook dinner but my friend and I are looking for a break a few nights. Any suggestions would be so appreciated. Thanks!

Topsail Island, NC
reviews: 33
1. Re: Takeout food near North Topsail

In Sneads Ferry there is Red Pepper for Asia take out food; Denoia's, Pizza City and Domino's for pizza, subs and fast food Italian; Subway; Andy's for cheeseburgers and cheese steaks; McDonald's and Hardee's for fast food and burgers; Madison's for a fantastic family fried chicken deal (9 pieces of chicken, one pound of bbq pork, cole slaw and a gallon of sweet tea for about $14); and M R Wings for wins and things.

The SeaView Pier in NTB has great specials, including cheese burger, fires and a drink for $5.

If you get online or get a menu from almost any place in Sneads Ferry or Surf City they will make your food to go. The ones I have listed here are just the from the easy, cheap, convenience and tasty food places.

Glen Carbon...
2. Re: Takeout food near North Topsail

Thanks so much conniecat! Appreciate your taking the time to respond :-)

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 60
3. Re: Takeout food near North Topsail

Great suggestions Conniecat! The Seaview Pier $5 specials are great, especially if time gets away from you at the beach!

Food Lion and Harris Teeter also have deli items that are ready for take out. Last time I was in Food Lion I believe I saw an assortment of fresh take and bake pizza's.

Have a good trip, and please let us know what a great trip you had!

Glen Carbon...
4. Re: Takeout food near North Topsail

Thanks so much djad! We're really looking forward to our beach time!

Mississippi
reviews: 9
5. Re: Takeout food near North Topsail

Here's a good link to Topsail Dining. Have a great trip.

http://topsaildining.blogspot.com/

Glen Carbon...
6. Re: Takeout food near North Topsail

Awesome link Axle - thank so much!

Topsail Island, NC
reviews: 33
7. Re: Takeout food near North Topsail

Good list, Axle, but I'm afraid it's old. Several of the restaurants on it are no longer in business. Make sure you call a head first.

8. Re: Takeout food near North Topsail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, October 05, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Surf City