We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marshall's place, North Stradbroke Island

Milan
reviews: 2
Marshall's place, North Stradbroke Island

Hello,

A few years ago we stayed in these little beach huts, which were a little alternative and tucked away. I remember that there was also a pool area and a view of the beach. It was close to point lookout, I think.

I am having trouble finding the contact for Marshall's Place, in fact I don't even know if it is still operational. Would anyone happen to know whether it still exists and maybe even it's contact number?

I really appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks!

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 8
1. Re: Marshall's place, North Stradbroke Island

Hello

I wonder if you're thinking of the Headland Chalets at Point Lookout?

If so, here are the details:

213 midjimberry rd, point lookout , North stradbroke island

Telephone +61 7 3409 8252

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
reviews: 91
2. Re: Marshall's place, North Stradbroke Island

Are you sure? never heard of it . I also thought of Headland Chalet however it has been there forever.

Edited: 7:16 pm, May 12, 2010
Moreton Island...
reviews: 70
3. Re: Marshall's place, North Stradbroke Island

The only little beach huts I can think of are now called "Straddie Bungalows" and they are at Amity Point, they were run under a different name until they were sold about 5 years ago, and I just can't recall what the name was then. I'll probably remember when I get off here!!!!

here's their website have a look it could be them www.straddiebungalows.com.au

hope this helps

4. Re: Marshall's place, North Stradbroke Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 13, 2011
Get answers to your questions about North Stradbroke Island