We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in June

Which Lloret de Mar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 1
Weather in June

hello,

im going lloret de mar fly out on the 12th June, at the moment its consent showers and thunder storms its leaving me in a right panic because obviously coming back with a tan would be spot on. And hot weather would be ideal!

I just wondered if this sort of weather usually lasts since its predicted for 2 weeks? And if normally around the 12th June if its been consent showers?

Ill be so gutted!

Thank You ;-)

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
reviews: 21
1. Re: Weather in June

check the top posts on the right for historical weather patterns

Lloret de Mar, Spain
2. Re: Weather in June

Just lately its been cloudy with a few spots of rain, although we did have heavy rain through the night last weekend but thats the first rain we've had for weeks. Up until then the temperatures have been very hot for the time of year. Todays weather is a bit cloudy but its still very warm, still nice enough for the beach! I cant see it raining for the next 2 weeks, dont worry! .... Jackie

Mississauga, Canada
reviews: 2
3. Re: Weather in June

yeah it looks for the next week only about 22+.. is that warm enough to swim??

How warm is the water now??

London, United...
4. Re: Weather in June

O thats good, thanks Jckie,

my weather app on iphone is saying its poring down and thunder storms and 16.

Im worrying abit, the group of us are looking forward to but be a right let down if it pours down the whole time.

MERSEYSIDE
reviews: 60
5. Re: Weather in June

cloudy at the mo by the looks of the webcam, I can even see people with jackets on

http://80.64.35.6:8080/view/index.shtml

London, United...
6. Re: Weather in June

I cant see this computer doesnt allow me to see web cams ;-(

Iv been told mixed things about the weather ?

I'm just worried that it will be raining, cloudy cant sun bath and i'll come back like a sheep lol!

Wouldnt be nice!

Just hope it get nice by the 12th.

Thank You ;-)

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
reviews: 21
7. Re: Weather in June

don't worry, by the time you get there it will probably be too hot and you will be lobster red by day 2 :)

spurschic
reviews: 4
8. Re: Weather in June

Just got back from Lloret,in 7 days only had 3 days of full sun! yesterday on way to airport it poured down!

9. Re: Weather in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, October 04, 2012