We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

China foshan shunde furniture manufacturers and market

Which Foshan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
China foshan shunde furniture manufacturers and market

Somebody told me there are big furniture and building materials manufacturers and markets in Foshan,I want to buy furniture and tiles, bathroom,….etc, I plan to go there, who can tell me How to go there?Thanks.

33 replies to this topic
Foshan, China
1. Re: China foshan shunde furniture manufacturers and market

Hello. Yes, Foshan is very famous for furniture and building material. In Foshan city there are big markets for all knids of furniture and buliding material, ranging from living room furniture, dining room furniture, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, hotel furniture, tiles, marble, sanitaryware, etc.

You can take plane to Guangzhou airport, and then take bus or taxi to Foshan city, it is quite near Guangzhou. Or from Hongkong airport, there is also direct bus to Foshan.

I am Foshan local people, if you need any help just feel free to contact me, I am always pleased to answer your questions.my email is ivyskychina@gmail.com and MSN is ivyskychina@hotmail.com

2. Re: China foshan shunde furniture manufacturers and market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, March 21, 2011

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 4
3. Re: China foshan shunde furniture manufacturers and market

I suggest you use a local agent to assist you on your trip. I have been going to Foshan area for several years and communication and taxis can be very difficult.

The agent I use is LinkGlobal based in Singapore but fluent in Chinese. Also, they are furniture experts so they know the products and factories very well.

foshan
4. Re: China foshan shunde furniture manufacturers and market

Hi,simon, glad to know u here, i am apple in foshan who is doing business in building materials with expriences, furnitures,tiles, sanitary,stone and etc.

if u want to come foshan, u could fly to guangzhou air port first,then foshan is one hour from guangzhou by car or bus, the air port can supply the bus service to foshan , it is not expensive, around 20 dollars.

I have company which is doing this kind of business, and supply to the purchasing serivce,and give u advice to make ur business safe and stable.

Pls mail to me : applelunch@126.com we can discuss more.

Foshan, China
5. Re: China foshan shunde furniture manufacturers and market

Hi again Simon,

When you are here in Foshan, we can provide services as interpreter, Market guide, car services, sourcing products. After you place orders, we will follow orders, Loading container, arrange customs clearance and shipment for you.

If you need more information please feel free to contact us at: ivyskychina@gmail.com, hope to be your assistant when you are here in Foshan.

IvySky

shanghai
6. Re: China foshan shunde furniture manufacturers and market

Royal's Antique Furniture

WEB: http://www.easterncurio.com

--- occupy 500m2 square meter warehouse, focusing Chinese antique furniture, Make to Order furnitures, 1930 Shanghai Art Deco Furniture

--- run business Chinese antique furniture business 15 years in Shanghai, export 60 countries and regions, fluent in English. Of course, in Chinese

--- Free Delivery within Shanghai, or Pick up Freely by clients.

--- 40 minutes driving time from downtown Shanghai, close by Hongqiao Airport. Send SMS to 13901685220 for the directions.

--- export personal belongings for abroad residents lived in Shanghai

Mobile Phone :13901685220

Opening Time: 24 hours all day all time if appointment firstly

Address : NO.4849 Beiqing Road,QingPu Regision Shanghai China

(BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please send SMS for the directions how to get here)

EMAIL: Shanghaifurniture@hotmail.com

ATTN: Mr. Royal Hsu

7. Re: China foshan shunde furniture manufacturers and market

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:09 pm, August 15, 2011

8. Re: China foshan shunde furniture manufacturers and market

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

pontianak
9. Re: China foshan shunde furniture manufacturers and market

hi, can you give me the details of the contact number of the agent in foshan? since we are going to find furniture as well

10. Re: China foshan shunde furniture manufacturers and market

Reply to: China foshan shunde furniture manufacturers and market
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Foshan