We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping questions

Which Raleigh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yaxley, Suffolk
reviews: 2
Shopping questions

Hi all

I am visiting relatives over Xmas in Raleigh and I need some shopping information please:

1. Where is the best store locally to buy Levi 501 jeans at a good price?

2. Where are the best stores locally to buy ski wear?

I will have a car and don’t mind driving up to 20-30 minutes if required

Thanks

Houston-Lisbon-Rio...
Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
reviews: 13
1. Re: Shopping questions

Greetings,

I think that the Triangle Mall could fill most of your shopping needs. Here is a link to the mall's website where you can get directions and see all of the various vendors on its property:

triangletowncenter.com/shop/…index

I hope that this helps

Happy holidays!

Safe travels to you!

George B.

Charlotte, NC
reviews: 159
2. Re: Shopping questions

Not sure if still inexpensive, but we always shopped at Crabtree Mall (cheaper Levis than in Charlotte)

Levi's Store - Crabtree Valley Mall 919-571-5045

4325 Glenwood Ave. #2025

Raleigh, NC 27612

Call them...

I'll let others advise you on ski-wear. The only 2 places I know of is C & R Shop in Elon & Hillsboro - good quality - not cheap. Probably cheaper to go to Eddie Bauer's website & buy online....

3. Re: Shopping questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, December 27, 2012