We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel in RDU/Cary area with airport & Amtrak transportation

Which Raleigh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salisbury, North...
reviews: 16
hotel in RDU/Cary area with airport & Amtrak transportation

I am taking a one-way morning flight out of RDU in December. In order not to leave a car at RDU, I am taking the train to Cary. I need a decent hotel with pick up at the Amtrak, and early morning drop off at RDU. Any suggestions? Looking for under $100, if possible.

Charlotte, NC
reviews: 159
1. Re: hotel in RDU/Cary area with airport & Amtrak transportation

I think Wingate's Mgr Specials might interest you. They have a shuttle to the airport; you could Email them re: pick up @ Amtrak....

ncraleighhotel.com/raleigh-hotel-deals.aspx

Read: tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g49007-Cary_North_Car…

Durham, North...
reviews: 43
2. Re: hotel in RDU/Cary area with airport & Amtrak transportation

.I tried to post this before but it doesn't seem to have taken, so if this appears twice I apologize. The only hotel in Cary with a shuttle is the Umstead, which will cost you around $300 a night. You can stay at the Sheraton Imperial, somewhat closer to the airport,; it has a suttle to the airport but not the train station. If you are adventurous, however you can take Triangle Transit (http://www.triangletransit.org/) from the train station to Regional Transit Center, which is close to the Sheraton and they might agree to pick you up from there. You may want to expand you consideration to taking Amtrak to Durham

3. Re: hotel in RDU/Cary area with airport & Amtrak transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, October 23, 2012