We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip was good...

Which Raleigh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aldan, Pennsylvania
reviews: 7
trip was good...

wanted to let you all know the trip down there was fine. left my house on new yrs eve day early, and it was snowing.. by time i got to dover delaware area it was done... very foggy further down i got. ride down was fine and directions to homewood suites in crabtree was good. RBC arena was okay, nothing to write home about.. canes lost the game. haha. oh well it was fun ...hotel was nice , funny how the pics of it appear that the room is actually bigger then what it is.. . but it was a nice place... the walls in the bedroom seem a bit thin though, new yrs eve nite being woken by the couple in next room with their noises, wasnt to great to hear.... thank god it was only 1 nite they were there. heard them that nite and the next morning....

went to the crabtree mall and ate at CHANGS... that mall is real nice, big too.... went home saturday and went up 1 to 85 then to 95, no problems...

anyways, thanks to all of you for your assistance with the trip!!

nancy

1. Re: trip was good...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 03, 2010