We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How does the shuttle service work?

Which Pinehurst hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hickory, North...
reviews: 14
How does the shuttle service work?

First trip to Pinehurst. Staying at the Manor property. On Sunday, will need to get to the Carolina dining room for breakfast, followed by a round of golf. Can you take the shuttle service between each of these places (like a bus)? Can you take clubs on the shuttle, or is there a better way to handle clubs, shoes, etc. (i.e., assuming no spikes in Carolina dining room)? Thanks.

Virginia
reviews: 1
1. Re: How does the shuttle service work?

Its been a while since I stayed atany of the Pinehurst properties, but here's what I remember. The will definitely take you from one property to the other, and to any of the golf courses. Its probably best to speak with someone a little in advance, to make sure a shuttle is there when you need it, but they're always running back and forth. As for getting from the Manor to the Carolina, its no more than a 3 minute walk.

As for your clubs, you can certainly take them on the shuttle. As I remember it, you can surrender your cluibs when you arrive, and they'll magically show up when yu're ready to play golf each day, even if you're playing at one of the courses away from the main clubhouse. You might carry your golf shoes with you when you go for breakfast and change at the courses.

When are you going to be in Pinehurst? I'll be glad to recommend a couple of places to eat and drink if you're interested.

Hickory, North...
reviews: 14
2. Re: How does the shuttle service work?

Thanks, Dave. That helps.

3. Re: How does the shuttle service work?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 12, 2014