We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife in Pinehurst

Which Pinehurst hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Lauderdale...
reviews: 34
Nightlife in Pinehurst

Is there any nightlife in Pinehurst or are we going to be stuck with the restaurant bars. We are staying Wed 04-25-07 to Sat 04-28-07. Are there any good bars that will be open late or are we going to be stuck driving to Raleigh? Thanks in advance!

Pinehurst, NC
reviews: 6
1. Re: Nightlife in Pinehurst

If you are staying on the Pinehurst Resort you can walk to Dugan's Pub, the upstairs is a restaurant, the downstairs a bar. Open until 2 a.m. on the weekends usually with a band on Friday and Saturday nights. It is not a hopping dance club, but about the best we have to offer. Basically, the nightlife around here is not that great.

Fort Lauderdale...
2. Re: Nightlife in Pinehurst

Klab we are actually staying at the Marriott Springhill Suites as part of our golf package. I think its off of highway 1. Anything around there?

Pinehurst, NC
reviews: 6
3. Re: Nightlife in Pinehurst

Nothing within walking distance, you will need to drive or take a cab.

You options will be Dugan's Pub as I mentioned before, The Back Alley (dance club, but on the trashy side in my opinion), Mint Julieps (if they are still open, they had a managment change and have been closed for awhile), Pure Gold (if you are into strip clubs) and then The Sports Page (not a dance club, but a sports bar with pool tables and stuff). The bar at the Pinecrest Inn would be the most "happening" of the Pinehurst Resort bars.

Fort Lauderdale...
4. Re: Nightlife in Pinehurst

Thanks.........I appreciate it.

Lansdale
5. Re: Nightlife in Pinehurst

A few other things to consider the next time you are traveling to Pinehurst - PCI (Pinecrest Inn) is for the locals - bar and restaurant located behind The Holly (Pinehurst resort hotel). This place was built over 120 years ago and that's part of the charm.

Magnolia Inn - located on the outskirt of the "Village" is okay.

Ironwood Cafe - very nice, upscale casual restaurant with an outside fountain, nice winelist - great place.

For THE nightlift, go to the Jefferson Hotel located in Southern Pines. They have an outside patio with a bar and live music.

6. Re: Nightlife in Pinehurst

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, October 06, 2009