We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accessibility to Autumn Trail Cabin

Which Maggie Valley hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City...
reviews: 7
Accessibility to Autumn Trail Cabin

We are thinking about staying at the Atumn Trail Cabin through Smoky Falls Rentals. We will be going in July, but wanted to know if anyone knows if it would be accessible in a Mustang. Also how difficult would it be to find at night, as we'll be arriving late. Thanks for your help.

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
reviews: 15
1. Re: Accessibility to Autumn Trail Cabin

I'm sorry, I don't know anything about that particular cabin. You have a legitimate concern, though. Road access, especially for those of us without 4WD trucks, can be a real issue.

I'd suggest calling Smoky Falls and asking them. Before you call them, I would read over the information at the top right side of this page under Top Questions About Maggie Valley. Click on "What should I ask before reserving a cabin?" There are many good points here.

Good luck, and please write a trip report when your vacation is over!

Marietta, Georgia
2. Re: Accessibility to Autumn Trail Cabin

I don't know that paraticular cabin. We have stayed in Point of View and Lands End in Smoky Falls. Autumn Trail is listed as moderate access, while the two I mentioned are steep access. It should not be too bad.....you will be on dirt mountain roads in the Smoky Falls development, but passable in a regular car. It will be very dark at night, so make sure you have very clear directions. I would call the real estate office just for you peace of mind.....they are very nice.

3. Re: Accessibility to Autumn Trail Cabin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 30, 2010