We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victoria Place

Which Kill Devil Hills hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Carolina
Victoria Place

Has anyone every stayed at "Victoria Place"? (More specific "Seascape Escape") I just booked a whole week in May for our family, including our dog. Just wanted to know how the condo was and if the area is nice. Thanks.

Washington DC...
reviews: 61
1. Re: Victoria Place

I want to assure you that the area you have chosen is a very nice area. We have not stayed at Victoria Place, but we have stayed across the road and down a block at First Flight Retreat, so I do know the area.

I looked up your condo and noticed that it is from Village Realty. We have rented condos from Village Realty our last 4 visits to KDH or NH and have always found the condos to be exactly as pictured, well maintained, and very clean. Overall, this is an excellent realty company. You will appreciate the keyless entry, their easy phone check out, and the helpful staff.

If you have other questions, just post them. There are a lot of helpful people on this board.

Outer Banks
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
reviews: 69
2. Re: Victoria Place

Village realty does not rent all the units in Victoria Place but they do have a couple, Victoria Place rents many themselves. I have not been in any of the units but I certainly know the area. It has a nice location on the west side of the beach road. If there is any down side it would be the Beach Club across the street but that should not be an issue. Enjoy your week at the beach.

http://victoriaplace.com/

MD
reviews: 1
3. Re: Victoria Place

My wife and I spent a week there last September. Other than having to evacuate for Earl for a day, the stay was wonderful. The unit was very comfortable, and the walk to the beach was short. Close to some great restaurants and other attractions. We' ve booked for another week in 2011.

Great spot.

4. Re: Victoria Place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 30, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Kill Devil Hills