We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thinking of Moving from California to Huntersville, North...

Which Huntersville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
reviews: 45
Thinking of Moving from California to Huntersville, North...

My wife and I are thinking of possibly leaving Southern California to move to the Huntersville/Charlotte area. I am in the Financial industry and I do not think it would be difficult to find a job in Charlotte. We have been looking at homes and have found everything we could ever want. We could also build our dream home for the same price! Our biggest problem is leaving our families. We don't know much about the Charlotte area but everything that I have seen on the internet makes it seem like a very desirable place to live and work. The Lake Norman area looks beautiful.

Can anyone help us with this? Is the Huntersville/Lake Norman area a nice place to live? What is so great about it? What are the schools like?

Thanks!!!

West Palm Beach, FL
1. Re: Thinking of Moving from California to Huntersville, North...

Hi Traveling couple. I'd suggest reading thru the past 2-3 months of previous posts. There is a great deal of info already there on Charlotte, Charlotte VS other areas, etc. Good luck!