We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October Visit

Which Hendersonville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Ky
reviews: 15
October Visit

I was thinking of making an overnight stop in Hendersonville on my way to charleston next month. We would be arriving early to mid afternoon on a Saturday (Oct. 25). What time do most of the downtown shops close on Saturdays? From what I can tell, there are not any hotels downtown and that most are located near the interstate. Any recommendations on hotels or on a place to have a nice dinner?

NC
reviews: 1
1. Re: October Visit

Most shops will close around 5:00pm. Be sure and visit McFarlan's Bakery! There is a B&B uptown - Inn on Church St. No hotels. The Highland Lake Inn is not far and quite nice. They also have a good restaurant. Flight, downtown, has upscale dining. The Peddler Steakhouse is near town as well. I personally like Poplar Lodge up on the mountain. For a nice reasonable hotel that is not a chain - I recommend Mountain Inn and Suites on I-26 at the Upward Rd. exit. They have also just opened an all suite property right next door that is lodge-like in decor and has nice amenities.

Best wishes.

2. Re: October Visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hendersonville