We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Licolnton Where to stay?

Which Gastonia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Licolnton Where to stay?

My cousin is getting married in Lincolnton, NC in Sept. There will be about 20 of us traveling from NJ to NC for the wedding. There doesn't look to be much of a selection of places to stay at. Any thoughts on the following?

1. Comfort Inn

2. Holiday Inn

3. Carolina Motel

4. Hill Top Inn

We are used to 3 and 4 star places but are fine with a two star as long as it is clean. Any advice?

Thanks!

Melissa

NC
reviews: 1
1. Re: Licolnton Where to stay?

Are asking about Comfort Inn and Holiday Inn in Gastonia or Lincolnton? If you are refering to the Gastonia location at 321 and I-85 I would avoid it.I do not about the two independent properties you mentioned - are they in Lincolnton? You might do better going north to Hickory and looking for accommodations. Lincolnton is half way between Gastonia and Hickory. Best wishes.

NJ
2. Re: Licolnton Where to stay?

I am looking at the ones in Lincolnton. The family wants to stay in Lincolnton to avoid traveling. But if the above hotels are not good then maybe we can venture out further.

Thank you for responding. Any advice would be great.

Melissa

NC
reviews: 1
3. Re: Licolnton Where to stay?

O- OK- I don't know anything about the two non-chains...or really the chain properties there...are they rated here on TA? Lincolnton properties should be fine- you know, it always depends on management. Best wishes.

4. Re: Licolnton Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Gastonia
More Gastonia Topics