We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recommendations near Durham Performing Arts Center

Which Durham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 4
Hotel recommendations near Durham Performing Arts Center

Durham Marriott Center City is sold out; any other suggestions? We do not know the area at all!

Raleigh, NC
reviews: 6
1. Re: Hotel recommendations near Durham Performing Arts Center

Several Bed & Breakfast places are close by if you're up for that. King's Daughters Inn and Morehead Manor are two that I've heard a lot about. Google also lists one called Blooming Garden Inn near there as well.

Then there's Duke Tower Hotel...which is more along the lines of a corporate apartment type place i think. But it's still worth looking into.

Otherwise if you prefer national chain hotels, probably will need to head north a bit to the I-85 corridor where you've got Holiday Inn, Red Roof, etc.

Cary, North Carolina
reviews: 31
2. Re: Hotel recommendations near Durham Performing Arts Center

Will you have a car...there are numerous choices within a 5-10 minute drive. What is your budget?

Bob Klaus

General Manager - DPAC

New York
reviews: 4
3. Re: Hotel recommendations near Durham Performing Arts Center

We will have a car Bob, but had really hoped not to use it. Clean and nice is more important than our budget!

Edited: 8:05 am, September 14, 2011
Cary, North Carolina
reviews: 31
4. Re: Hotel recommendations near Durham Performing Arts Center

My apologies but almost all of your choices will require a drive with the possible exception of the King's Daughters Inn (Bed-Breakfast). For more ideas please visit dpacnc.com and visit the Plan Your Visit / Where to Stay listings.

Bob Klaus

DPAC - General Manager

5. Re: Hotel recommendations near Durham Performing Arts Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, October 17, 2012