We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carova (Sun N' Waves)

Which Corolla hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland
Carova (Sun N' Waves)

We stayed at an amazing 8 bedroom house in carova called Sun N' Waves 2 years ago. At the time we booked through Twiddy. We would love to go back to the same house V12097 was the Twiddy number, but I can not seem to find it. I also checked VRBO with no success. Is there any way to track down this property to see if it is still available to rent?

Duck, North Carolina
1. Re: Carova (Sun N' Waves)

Do you have the property address?

Cleveland
2. Re: Carova (Sun N' Waves)

No! The only thing I can find is the old twiddy # and an old vrbo #.

Winchester...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Carova (Sun N' Waves)

Hi Clint S

I just found your question since I also was looking up Sun and Waves of Twiddy. I have great news-the house was not rented this year due to its pending sale. The house transaction is done and the new owner has been busy getting it up and running for the rest of the season. Due to the lack of advertisement, Twiddy has put this home on SALE for the rest of the season. This will be your last chance to rent this great home for so little.

Check the Twiddy website and if you dont find it call Twiddy and ask for it since it hasn't been advertised yet.

Katie knows the house well and will help you 252-457-1124.

Enjoy the summer in the Wild Horse beach

PS We just had several sea turtles lay eggs on the beach and the watch is out for baby turtles!!!!!!

4. Re: Carova (Sun N' Waves)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 30, 2014