We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amtrak to Billy Graham library

Which Charlotte hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NC
reviews: 1
Amtrak to Billy Graham library

Our church is looking to take a trip to see the library. We would like to take Amtrak into Charlotte. What transportation options would you recommend for us to get from the station to the library? We would probably have a group of 15-20. Are there any hotels close to the library? Any other recommendations will be greatly appreciated!

NC
reviews: 10
1. Re: Amtrak to Billy Graham library

You will have to rent a mini-bus or reserve a fleet of taxis. There is no public transportation between the two. Lots of hotels in the area since it is near the airport. I recommend Renaissance Suites ( right across Billy Graham Parkway from the library). Homewood Suites is another close option ( just down the street)- also a quiet area. There are two Hyatt Place Hotels nearby that are nice as well. One of them has some dining options beside it. Those four choice would be where I would stay. I love visiting the BG Library. Have a good trip.

Edited: 6:21 am, September 23, 2013
2. Re: Amtrak to Billy Graham library

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 25, 2014