We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels off 77 - for families

Which Charlotte hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Albany, Ohio
reviews: 26
Hotels off 77 - for families

Traveling to Hilton head from Ohio and we're stopping at Charlotte to spend the night. Can anyone recommend a hotel with suites right off 77? We'll have 3 adults, a 4 yr old and an 18 month old.

Thanks in advance!

Charlotte, North...
reviews: 88
1. Re: Hotels off 77 - for families

If you want to get to the southern 'side' of the city, I'd suggest continuing to Rock Hill and checking out the Hilton Garden Inn there. Very nice hotel with shopping and restaurants within walking distance. If you prefer staying north of the city, then check out the Comfort Suites near Northlake. Again, nice hotel, shopping and restaurants reasonably close. Very near Northlake mall.

New Albany, Ohio
reviews: 26
2. Re: Hotels off 77 - for families

Thanks! This will just be a night stay. Arrving 8-9pm and leaving at 9-10am the next day

Bethel Park, PA
reviews: 36
3. Re: Hotels off 77 - for families

When heading south, if you are planning an early departure after an overnight near Charlotte, stay south of the city to avoid their rush hour mess. Coming in from the north, we always stop at the North Carolina Visitor's center and pick up their coupon books. Lots of good bargains, especially around Statesville (which is north of Charlotte). But then we leave later in the morning to avoid Charlotte's traffic.

Charlotte
reviews: 14
4. Re: Hotels off 77 - for families

I would suggest the Residence Inn in Lake Norman/Huntersville area. It is right off of 77 I believe at Exit 25. Here is the link: marriott.com/hotels/…

Have a safe trip!

Tega Cay, South...
reviews: 6
5. Re: Hotels off 77 - for families

Another option is the Residence Inn Charlotte South at I-77 & Tyvola Rd. They have Two Bedroom suites that would be perfect for your family. Website is www.marriott.com/cltep and tel # is 704-529-8110.

6. Re: Hotels off 77 - for families

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 01, 2014