We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Hotels Close to Bojangles Coliseum

Which Charlotte hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Virginia
reviews: 16
Nice Hotels Close to Bojangles Coliseum

I am looking for some nice hotels fairly close to Bojangles Coliseum. We like to be where there are restaurants and shopping if possible. The closer the better but 10 to 15 miles away would be fine if it's a nice hotel.

Charlotte, North...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Nice Hotels Close to Bojangles Coliseum

Your best bet would be to stay somewhere uptown which is a stones throw from the coliseum.

The best deal is The Hyatt House Center Center City. Anytime we have family reunions my family stays here:

…hyatt.com/hyatt/…

The Marriot Uptown is very nice, but it can get pricey:

marriott.com/hotels/…

Charlotte only has a few boutique hotels and this is one of them. My wife and I stayed here for a nights get away from the children and it was absolutely wonderful, and cheap:

http://www.dunhillhotel.com/

Hampton Inn is really convenient. It's right off of 277, making for easy access to the the Coliseum:

…hilton.com/en/…index.html

There are a few others in uptown and Center City also. Just check around on TripAdvisor: tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g49022-Charlotte_Nort…

My choice would definitely be The Dunhill, as I love boutique hotels. Plus, it is in the heart of the city, easy access to I277 and just 10 minutes away from the coliseum. You can enjoy the many things available in uptown. Hope you enjoy the Queen City.

Charlotte, NC
reviews: 158
2. Re: Nice Hotels Close to Bojangles Coliseum

No nice hotels near the Colliseum.

2 choices:

1. Downtown

2. Mathews - good for shopping

Edited: 6:51 am, August 07, 2012
Charlotte
reviews: 7
3. Re: Nice Hotels Close to Bojangles Coliseum

Uptown (closer) or Southpark.

4. Re: Nice Hotels Close to Bojangles Coliseum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 21, 2013