We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where are the cheapest caribbean destinations out of CLT

Which Charlotte hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Asheville, North...
reviews: 7
where are the cheapest caribbean destinations out of CLT

Hi all! I just moved to Asheville from Austin. I am used to cheap flights to Cancun from Texas. Which warm/caribbean destinations tend to be the least expensive places to fly to out of CLT (or AVL/GSP)? Thanks!

Mississippi
reviews: 9
1. Re: where are the cheapest caribbean destinations out of CLT

I'm not sure about the cheapest but I really like Bermuda. It's a great place to visit. The water is gorgeous and the people are very friendly. Shopping and dining is really fantastic. And it's not far from the US.

I would guess the Bahama's might have some cheap options from Charlotte. I hope you have a great trip.

Mississippi
reviews: 9
2. Re: where are the cheapest caribbean destinations out of CLT

Here's some good looking deals. Have a great trip.

cheapcaribbean.com/deals/all-inclusive.html…

Charlotte, NC
reviews: 158
3. Re: where are the cheapest caribbean destinations out of CLT

Jamaica & Bahamas sign up for specials on US Airways Vacations & E-savers on US Air...Air Tran via ATL to Puerto Rico - specials

Cancun, Punta Cana - again US Airways. Delta vacations sometimes have a small add on (flights from ATL)

North Carolina
reviews: 13
4. Re: where are the cheapest caribbean destinations out of CLT

We like Grand Cayman from CLT but deals are hit or miss, and we're trying Aruba direct from CLT this month.

5. Re: where are the cheapest caribbean destinations out of CLT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:40 pm, June 17, 2013