We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concorse E Charlotte Airport

Which Charlotte hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ocala, Florida
reviews: 6
Concorse E Charlotte Airport

This may be a long shot..but maybe someone can help me..I am looking at a flight from Gainesville Fl to Salisbury Md with a connection in Charlotte of 50 mins...are all of the US Airways "small" planes located in concorse E? I had a flight thru Charlotte on Christmas day changing from a Turbo Prop plane to a big jet & had 20 mins to get from Concorse E to Concorse B...made it by the skin of my teeth and NOT looking for a repeat...from what I can find online it looks like I will arrive & depart from Concorse E...if so I will be fine as I will only have a carry on..

Charlotte
reviews: 7
1. Re: Concorse E Charlotte Airport

My guess is that both of those flights will use E gates.

Charlotte, NC
reviews: 159
2. Re: Concorse E Charlotte Airport

Concourse E

Concourse E has 32 Gates, and is mainly used for US Airways Express (smaller planes), 50 mins should be OK.....

3. Re: Concorse E Charlotte Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:02 pm, June 07, 2013