We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport hotel

Which Charlotte hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, North...
reviews: 3
airport hotel

what's the best at the airport?

Huntersville, North...
Destination Expert
for Huntersville
reviews: 35
1. Re: airport hotel

My preference would be the Hampton Inn and Suites. I guess it would depend on what your looking for, how long staying etc...

NC
reviews: 1
2. Re: airport hotel

Renaissance Suites or Hyatt Place.

Charlotte, North...
reviews: 3
3. Re: airport hotel

9 pm arival on a Saturday evening and 9 am departure on Sunday morning, must have food

US
reviews: 69
4. Re: airport hotel

Carrabbas delivers until 11:00 p.m. on weekends and 10:00 on weekdays to the Hampton Inn near the airport. Not sure about the other hotels. Worth asking about.

NC
reviews: 1
5. Re: airport hotel

Renaissance has room service...not sure about hours. The Sheraton will also room service.

Charlotte, NC
reviews: 159
6. Re: airport hotel

Consider all that have free shuttle. I would pick Embassy Suites. Their steakhouse (serving Omaha Steaks) should be open until 11 p.m.

Stayed there a few nights (Embassy Suites), otherwise we go there (restaurant) for steaks....http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/hotels/hotelpromo.jhtml?ctyhocn=CLTTYES&promo=omaha

Nice breakfast - not sure if you'll have time for it....

…hilton.com/en_US/…index.do

Edited: 10:16 am, November 05, 2011
7. Re: airport hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, November 05, 2012