We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Megabus to Charlotte

Which Charlotte hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
reviews: 37
Megabus to Charlotte

My sister and I rode the Megabus to Charlotte leaving from Washington DC. Wow what a great trip. First of the total cost for two round trip tickets was $4.50. Yes I said $4.50 for two round trip tickets. The bus was clean with overhead storage for small bags. You can check one bag free. I was told the double decker buses do not have overhead storage. The bathroom was also clean. We stopped in Richmond, Durham and Melville for about thirty minutes each time and arrived in Charlotte about thirty minutes early. The return trip was great also. My sister kept asking how can they charge such a small amount. I just know that the other companies and other modes of transportation were much more. The passengers on the bus were a mixture of old and young adults with one family aboard. The internet didn't work but the plugs work. The driver said they were working to get the internet problem solved. I would highly recommend the Megabus for a quick, cheap getaway or to visit friends and family. The only drawback is the Megabus on go to certain cities. The driver going to Charlotte was very friendly. The other one didn't say much except tell us how long the bus stayed at a stopped. I not a bus traveler but Megabus was good enough to try again.

Frederick, Maryland
11. Re: Megabus to Charlotte

How much is a round trip for 2 people

Charlotte, NC
reviews: 158
12. Re: Megabus to Charlotte

That depends on your date. Check:

http://us.megabus.com/washingtonhub.aspx

Durham, North...
reviews: 2
13. Re: Megabus to Charlotte

Is there a place to wait (indoors) that is close by

at the Charlotte stop for MEGA BUS?

Baltimore, Maryland
reviews: 37
14. Re: Megabus to Charlotte

There is a Burger King in front of the stop that opens at 6am and closes at 1am but I didn't see people waiting in there because it is very small.

15. Re: Megabus to Charlotte

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, yesterday