We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting from here to rome airport also are there any flights

Which Montevarchi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hillsdale, nj, usa
reviews: 47
getting from here to rome airport also are there any flights

I am trying to get my irish sun from dublin to montevarchi where we have rented a villa. the flight to fiumicino is good, leaves early, but the flight back leaves at noon or so and it takes 3 hours at least to get from montevarchi to the airport and since it is international he would have to be at the airport 2 hrs ahead of time so would have to leave montevarchi by at least 7 am on a saturday. any thoughts?

2 replies to this topic
Florence, Italy
reviews: 28
1. Re: getting from here to rome airport also are there any flights

suelyon, there aren't many options. Either by train, there is an Eurostar from Arezzo on saturday around 7.30am which gets in Rome at 8.45am. From Rome Termini consider at least 1hr by Leonardo Express train to the airport.

Check on www.trenitalia.it

Or by car, if you rent it the day before you can drive to Rome and in aprox 3hrs you will be at Fiumicino/Rome airport.

hillsdale, nj, usa
reviews: 47
2. Re: getting from here to rome airport also are there any flights

my husbanf just reminded me that actually he and our other 2 offspring will be leaving on sunday, so no problem getting to the airport on sat and they will stay over in rome sat night and it will be no problem getting to the airport from the termini. we actually already booked two rooms for them, so the moral of the story, share info. thanks. what you said is the reason we are doing what we had actually planned. best, sue

Reply to: getting from here to rome airport also are there any flights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted