We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks at Dead Sea: urgently need cheap or free wifi!! Help

Which Ein Bokek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 13
2 weeks at Dead Sea: urgently need cheap or free wifi!! Help

I will be going to Ein Bokek with the Israeli Opera to work in the production of Carmen at Massada and our group will be staying at the Ganim Hotel in Ein Bokek.

We stayed in the same hotel last year and we had free wifi in the lobby ( no wifi in the rooms) which was great. This year they did some renovations and now want to charge us 29 skekels and hour for wifi or 80 shekels a day!!!! If I were to take it at the daily rate it would cost me $300 for the whole period I will be there which is insane!!

The hotel does not even want to help us ( we are over 100 people) out by even given it to us an hour a day for free. Our director tried to ask them to help, but to no avail..

Most of us are not in the position to just go out and buy an iPhone or smartphone, so that is not an option.

Can someone suggest another place in Ein Bokek where there is free or really cheap wifi?

Upset and disgusted!

Vancouver, Canada
21. Re: 2 weeks at Dead Sea: urgently need cheap or free wifi!! Help

Ok now I borrowed a net stick, but my laptop seems to be not working..

Will a net stick work on an iPad?

Between us we have an old laptop and an iPad. Here in Israel is a holiday so I can't go to the apple store to find out and we leave Tuesday morning for the Dead Sea and I have a million things to do between now and then.

If it doesn't work with a iPad we might really be in trouble if we can't fix the laptop. Is there a place in Tel Aviv that rents out laptops?

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
22. Re: 2 weeks at Dead Sea: urgently need cheap or free wifi!! Help

Try this company in Givat Shaul called amp cellular.

They rent a net stick but they may be able yo figure out if it's compatible with your iPad.

Amp cellular...972 549521400

23. Re: 2 weeks at Dead Sea: urgently need cheap or free wifi!! Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, June 21, 2013