We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget place in Katwe or Katanguru

Windhoek, Namibia
Budget place in Katwe or Katanguru

In a post a few months ago Mfuwe wrote about a budget place in Katwe or Katanguru. Are there any, can anyone recommend one?

Isle of Man, United...
reviews: 222
1. Re: Budget place in Katwe or Katanguru

Was it this one?

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g488132-d1657…

Windhoek, Namibia
2. Re: Budget place in Katwe or Katanguru

No, in some reply you suggested to find a budget place in Katwe or Katanguru. I know that there are accommodation possibiliies in these villages, but I can't find any info. The email address of the Katwe Tourist Info bounces, that's why I asked here.

Isle of Man, United...
reviews: 222
3. Re: Budget place in Katwe or Katanguru

Well the only other places are a touch "African" in Katanguru village. There is another place on the road to Katwe that was derelict for years as abandoned Asian shops. Now restored as a Lodge. Can't remember the name though. Exit QENP by the gate north of Mweya and turn left. It is on the right.

Milan, Italy
reviews: 3
4. Re: Budget place in Katwe or Katanguru

There is Kazinga channel view Resort in near Katunguru

5. Re: Budget place in Katwe or Katanguru

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 22, 2014