We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 places to stay

Which Stone Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maputo, Mozambique
reviews: 5
3 places to stay

I'm planning a trip to Zanzibar in mid Feb for 2 weeks. My plan is to spend 5-7 nights East, maybe a couple of nights near Stone Town and a week on the North West Coast near a few bars and a bit of life. Is this a good plan? Anybody done anything like this?

My budget is around €50 per night (for 2 people). I was thinking of the first 4-5 nights in Paje (maybe Cristal Resort?). Any comments are most welcome - it's driving me mad! I just want to get on the beach.

Cheers.

Zanzibar
1. Re: 3 places to stay

Dear Howie,

My name is Sebastiaan Decoene and I own the Zanzibar Palace Hotel in Stone town. Since I broke my foot two days ago there is not much I can do.

I am willing to answer all questions you may have on info@zanzibarpalacehotel.com

Regarding to your plan, sounds like a very good idea.

In Stone town you have a hotel called clove hotel, within your budget and really good.

Make sure you spend a lot of time in Kendwa, the best beach in Zanzibar.

Paje is also really nice but can't give you tips about the hotels there.

Good luck with planning your trip.

Kind regards

Sebastiaan

2. Re: 3 places to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, August 25, 2009