We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kempinsky baie lazare beach

Which Baie Lazare hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sao Paulo, SP
kempinsky baie lazare beach

Hi, I'm planning to go to Mahe next june. I'm searching for a nice hotel easy to get to the beach. I read the comments about Kempinsky and it's sound very good, but my question is, how do we get to the beach? all I found was the beach of the four seasons is great, but nothing about kempinsky's.

Some help? Thank you all!!

4 replies to this topic
Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
reviews: 67
1. Re: kempinsky baie lazare beach

Hello Clau!

Kempinski hotel beach is metres away from the beach view rooms, so if you want to open the door of your room and see the beach go for these rooms. Other hotels with very good beaches are Ephelia (North beach), Four Seasons (Petite Anse), Banyan Tree (Anse Intendance not recommended in June-August due to rough seas), Clef des Iles (Beau Vallon). Small but nice beaches you can find also at Hilton Northolme, Coral Strand or Sunset beach but the quality of the last 2 hotels is average.

Miki

Sao Paulo, SP
2. Re: kempinsky baie lazare beach

Hi Miki, thanks a lot. We are also thinking about the Ephelia and your comment is very helpful.

Thanks,

Clau

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
reviews: 67
3. Re: kempinsky baie lazare beach

Hello Clau!

Ephelia has much better amenities, beaches and activities than Kempinski so if you can afford it go for it.

Ephelia is one of my favourite hotels from Seychelles.

Miki

Victoria, Seychelles
4. Re: kempinsky baie lazare beach

Hi ClauSampa

Having stayed at both resorts I do prefer the Ephelia over the Kempinski and this is based on the greater choice of activities, restaurants and I feel a more beautiful beach right on your doorstep. You have a greater choice of beach activities at Ephelia too. Many are free for guests too. As June is a low season be on the look out for special offers before booking.

Reply to: kempinsky baie lazare beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Baie Lazare
More Baie Lazare Topics