We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Imlil to Marrakech airport

Which Imlil hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 24
Imlil to Marrakech airport

Hi there,

We've booked our flights and are just working out the finer details of our trip. We have decided to stay in Marrakech for 4 nights, then head to Imlil for our last night before heading home the next morning.

We'll most likely take a grande taxi to Imlil but I'm a bit stuck about getting from Imlil to the airport - can anyone help? I tried contacting our riad ( a week ago now) but haven't received a reply. Does anyone have a rough idea as to how much a taxi might cost or is there another way to reach the airport? Our flight is at 10:45am.

thanks,

Katie

7 replies to this topic
marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
1. Re: Imlil to Marrakech airport

Hi,

As it is generally recommended you get to the airport 2 hours before your departure time and then add in the journey time from Imlil maybe you'd be better to have an overnight in Imlil during your four nights rather than on the last one.

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
2. Re: Imlil to Marrakech airport

I agree with Shimmin it would be less stressful to do your Imlil night in the middle of your holiday

London
reviews: 23
3. Re: Imlil to Marrakech airport

I am planning similar trip and also working out options. Read previous reviews from last year, some mentioned private transfer which was very expensive, other mentioned bus to Asni than a local taxi, or Seats on the Grande taxi direct from Marrakech to the lodging in Imlil. I just wonder, if I choose the Grande taxi option, how can we book the return journey back to Marrakech?

4. Re: Imlil to Marrakech airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, March 31, 2014

5. Re: Imlil to Marrakech airport

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, March 31, 2014

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
6. Re: Imlil to Marrakech airport

Hassan - TripAdvisor rules dont allow self promotion so your posts will be removed

Feel free to add general info about Imlil for the benefit of travellers though.

7. Re: Imlil to Marrakech airport

Removed on: 11:35 am, March 31, 2014

Reply to: Imlil to Marrakech airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted