We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trekking in the High Atlas

Which Imlil hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, The...
Trekking in the High Atlas

Hi all,

Starting on March 18 this year, I would like to spend a day or 6 or 7 trekking in the High Atlas, including a climb of Toubkal. I will most likely leave alone. What I would really like is to join a guided group, so I can have some company and shared costs of the guide (and mule, I guess). Now my big question is: will this be easy to arrange, given the dates being already fixed? And how to arrange?

I guess just for the Imlil - Toubkal part such a plan would be doable, since I imagine there will be groups doing that more or less daily. Perhaps it could even work if you just go to Imlil without any pre-arangement. But what about a longer trek? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance, since I can really use some guidance here. I hope I can work this out, I've been to this beautiful area once before and am looking forward a lot to going again. Also, if you have similar plans, please let me know if we could possibly combine!

2 replies to this topic
Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 40
1. Re: Trekking in the High Atlas

Think at that it can still be cold there in March, so have some warm clothes with you.

2. Re: Trekking in the High Atlas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, February 12, 2014

Reply to: Trekking in the High Atlas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted