We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Imlil

Which Imlil hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chafford 100,Essex
reviews: 4
Imlil

Hi

We are staying in Marrakech for 5 nights over the Xmas period and travelling to Imlil on Xmas eve for a 1 night stay. We have arranged our transfers to Imlil but are wondering weather we need to book a guide for a few hours when we are there to take a 3 hour walk or is it fairly easy to find our way around. I am thinking maybe it would be nicer to walk alone as a family, spending our time to stop when and wherer we want but don't want to miss seeing the sites.

Thanks for your advice

Angie

London, United...
1. Re: Imlil

Personally I would hire a guide when you get there. They are not expensive and sometimes if you try to go walking on your own (as I have done) you may take the wrong path and miss out on the best views. Also, once you have a guide you won't be bothered by anyone else. Just my opinion, others may disagree of course.

Chafford 100,Essex
reviews: 4
2. Re: Imlil

Our lodging, Dar Adrar, have quoted 25euros for 3 hours. Do you think it is better to Pre-book or will there still be available guides that have not been booked up on arrival? I am thinking of spending our first afternoon wandering alone then a guide for the following morning (which will be Xmas day, but as a non Christian country I am thinking that this will not cause problems).

What is the village of Imlil like, I am thinking quite small. I have read that there's Cafe Soliel but are there other places to eat? Is it better to stay at our lodging for the evening meal or wander into the village for food? Can you get non couscous meals?

Thanks for your reply.

Angie

3. Re: Imlil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:03 pm, December 24, 2012