We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf at Tousserok

Which Trou d'eau Douce hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chester, United...
reviews: 5
Golf at Tousserok

Hi all was just about to book at Tousserok then someone told me there was a charge for compulsory golf buggies.I like to walk when I play and sometimes with the heat only play 9 holes.Can anyone let me know if this is the case ????

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 1,117
1. Re: Golf at Tousserok

I understand that power carts provided to all guests and included in the Green Fee.

You can download a guide from the following link and there are links to other aspects of the golf course. If it does not answer your question just try emailing the hotel for further information.

letouessrokresort.com/mauritius/touessrok-go…

Edited: 4:47 am, July 27, 2011
Chester, United...
reviews: 5
2. Re: Golf at Tousserok

Yeah I read that to but also a few reviews on here have said buggies x amount and compulsory ????

Mauritius
reviews: 11
3. Re: Golf at Tousserok

Golf Buggies are normal compulsory but its probably worth a try to send an email to the Golf Director asking to if they can make some exceptions, alternatively Anahita's 18 hole championship golf nearby gives you the option to walk, but best walking course on the Island is at the the Mauritius Gymkhana (http://www.mgc.intnet.mu/)

Edited: 6:21 am, July 28, 2011
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 1,117
4. Re: Golf at Tousserok

RSM

I have been past the Gymkhana several times, but is that open to members only. How would tourists be able to use the facilities such as the golf course?

Mauritius
reviews: 11
5. Re: Golf at Tousserok

They do a Non-Member Golf Fee of Rs1500 which provides 18 holes of Golf plus lunch. For more info you can contact +230 696 1404 and ask to speak to the Caddy Master.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 41
6. Re: Golf at Tousserok

RSM its a bit far for them to go though? Vacoas is quite a distance for them and its got a rainy reputation!

Bronia :)

7. Re: Golf at Tousserok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 08, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Trou d'eau Douce