We are a group of 2 families consisting of 2 adults + 2 kids in each family.
One family consists of a 14 yr and 1 yr old and the other family has got a 6 yr and 3 yr old kid.
This is our first trip to Mauritius and we are travelling to Mauritius from 3 July - 9 July. I would like to know the following:
1. Which is a good quality hotel to stay in with a beach/ocean facing view considering the dates we are travelling.
2. Which Plan should i go for? Should i go for All Inclusive, Full Board, Half Board Plan. We prefer Indian/Chinese/Lebanese type of cuisine but are open towards any other cuisine.
3. Since its a holiday we plan to sip cocktails whole day long.at least that's the plan :) Which hotel would provide an All Inclusive by which i means all food and alcoholic drinks would be free
4. Since we are at the beach we would like to take part in water sports etc. Would any Hotel/Plan provide this for free?
5. Since we have 4 kids, would any Plan/Hotel provide kiddo activities for free
6. We are very much interested in learning scuba diving if not too expensive. Any ideas on cost?
7. Would hotels provide free transportation from airport to hotel and back
8. If withing TA rules, can you recommend any known cab driver who would not rip us on transportation if sightseeing
9. Any must do events/sightseeing in Mauritius
10. One of the kids would just be 3 yr 3 months when we go to Mauritius. Would the hotels charge this kid too or is it open for negotiation? We intend to take just 2 rooms for the 2 families. So both kids would be sleeping in with the parents.
11. Although we know it might be expensive we intend to stay for just one day in one of the those beautiful villas/rooms which is on the water on stilts. Any recommendation for a not so expensive type of such villa/room.
12. Any other hidden terms/conditions regarding hotel/boarding we need to be aware of.
Sorry for having so many queries but i wanted to cover as much base as possible.