We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian Resort

Which Le Morne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire England
Indian Resort

I would like to know if anybody has been to this resort recently. No reviews have been posted since March 08. My husband and I are looking to go in May and wonder what the weather will be like. Also my husband and I like to snorkel and my husband also likes to go deep sea fishing. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 41
1. Re: Indian Resort

Hi Holabi,

I just checked and there are reviews for this month and quite a few recent ones. You have to make sure to click on to show by date. The reviews are mixed, so be sure to read through as many as you can before making a decision.

The hotel is the last one right on the edge of Le Morne peninsula and in a breezy location, so much so that its very popular with kitesurfers. Temps average 21/26C in May.

The hotel offers watersports and snorkelling and can organize deep sea fishing for you, though the main operators are located at Riviere Noire just up the west coast. I think the main season for this is between November to March, but if you type it into the search box you will find lots of information on this.

The hotel is part of the Apavou group:

See their website www.apavou-hotels.com

Best wishes,

Bronia :)

2. Re: Indian Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 pm, October 20, 2009