We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkeling end of june beginning july

Which Le Morne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
maastricht
snorkeling end of june beginning july

I will be in pereybere during this time, will the snorkeling be good, the water not too cold ???

Albany, Western...
reviews: 76
1. Re: snorkeling end of june beginning july

We were in Pereybere in July last year and we are going back this July. We did lots of snorkelling and while the water wasn't like a warm bath, we found it fine. On the other hand, we live on the south coast of Western Australia so are used to cold water!

Perth
2. Re: snorkeling end of june beginning july

I'm flying to Mauritius in 16days. I read a report saying winter will be quite harsh this year. I hope it's not though.

Yes Albany is very cold! Hey there mate :)

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 40
3. Re: snorkeling end of june beginning july

Grig,

We were there May for 3 weeks and had 3 days of heavy rain and thunderstorms, which were a bit unusual. There was talk of a repeat of the floods earlier in the year, but it didn't happen. Rest of time was hot. Weather odd everywhere; its June here in UK and weather is rainy and cool and we have had floods again! Cross your fingers!

Have a great holiday. Wish I were going back!

Bronia

Perth
4. Re: snorkeling end of june beginning july

Yes I have been reading the weather reports since about a month, so I am a little worried, but as you say, fingers crossed.

I know, I've been counting days lol.

maastricht
5. Re: snorkeling end of june beginning july

Dear all,

thank you for your info and iam a bit worried too, its just... you save up a whole year and you choose between the carabian and mauritius and just have

to hope it will be the right choice then......

by the way we will be staying at le beach club

any info on these studio's ??

cheers and lets hope for the best edithelize

Albany, Western...
reviews: 76
6. Re: snorkeling end of june beginning july

Cheers Grigri234 - by the way, 19 degrees C and a big fat sun yesterday, today and forecast for tomorrow in Albany - and that's winter. Not necessarily typical, I admit. And we have sharks!

Edithelize, haven't seen the inside of Le Beach Club but walked past it and thought it looked good - great location. We thought about staying there this time, but chose a hotel more or less next door (I think). Pereybere is great, and you'll be able to snorkel right in front of Le Beach Club.

Penny

india
7. Re: snorkeling end of june beginning july

Hello All,

I will be traveling to Mauritius towards the end of June as well.

I've read a couple of threads that suggest that staying on the East coast is not a good idea, considering it can get somewhat windy/chilly.

Also, I am trying to choose between three hotels - Ambre (east coast), Tamassa (south), Merville (North west). Which would you reccomend?

Thanks a bunch!

Anya

8. Re: snorkeling end of june beginning july

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 30, 2009