What a wonderful website! I hope someone could help me with some questions! I am looking to book my honeymoon to mauritius for the end of June 2010 - and after a lot of research (countless hours!) I am thinking of booking Paul and Virginie.
If you dont mind I have a few questions:
1) Me and my partner are looking for a quiet, romantic, intimate setting away from a busy environment and Paul and Virginie seems to fit the bill! Would you agree?? Are the rooms fairly spacious. We also looked at Veranda Palmer - but it looks a bit dated!!
2) I think we may spend a lot of time in the hotel just relaxing, so would it be worth going for the All Inclusive? Me and my partner dont drink but were just thinking that for ease of use we may just go for the All Inclusive!
3) My budget is about £2500 - £3000 and thats what this hotel is coming out at on Virginholidays for about 12 days all inclusive - is this a good deal or are there any other hotels that would be worth looking at?
4) We will venture out of the hotel now and then, is there a lot to see?? do???
5) Will the weather be ok towards the end of June, beginning of July??
Thank you for any help that you can provide!