We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paul and Virginie Questions

Which Grand Gaube hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 2
Paul and Virginie Questions

Hi Everyone,

What a wonderful website! I hope someone could help me with some questions! I am looking to book my honeymoon to mauritius for the end of June 2010 - and after a lot of research (countless hours!) I am thinking of booking Paul and Virginie.

If you dont mind I have a few questions:

1) Me and my partner are looking for a quiet, romantic, intimate setting away from a busy environment and Paul and Virginie seems to fit the bill! Would you agree?? Are the rooms fairly spacious. We also looked at Veranda Palmer - but it looks a bit dated!!

2) I think we may spend a lot of time in the hotel just relaxing, so would it be worth going for the All Inclusive? Me and my partner dont drink but were just thinking that for ease of use we may just go for the All Inclusive!

3) My budget is about £2500 - £3000 and thats what this hotel is coming out at on Virginholidays for about 12 days all inclusive - is this a good deal or are there any other hotels that would be worth looking at?

4) We will venture out of the hotel now and then, is there a lot to see?? do???

5) Will the weather be ok towards the end of June, beginning of July??

Thank you for any help that you can provide!

Kind regards

Zeesh

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
reviews: 128
11. Re: Paul and Virginie Questions

Hi Zeesh

We are pleased to have been of some assistance to you. You will not be disappointed with your decision to go to The Sands.

Let us know when you have booked and if you require any further information about this fantastic hotel, we are only too happy to help.

Best wishes

Mazza :-)

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 40
12. Re: Paul and Virginie Questions

Hi Zeesh,

So glad you managed to come to a decision and that we were able to help you choose.

I'm sure you will have a lovely time.

If we can be of any more help please let us know,

Best Wishes,

Bronia :)

London
reviews: 2
13. Re: Paul and Virginie Questions

Hi Bronia/Mazza!

Good news I have now booked my Honeymoon to the Sands!! Will now be going for the full two weeks!

I spoke to a number of holiday companies in order to get a few quotes and then went back and managed to get a very reasonable price. Funny thing was I initially looked at going for 11 or 12 nights, but due to some of the special offers it worked out cheaper going for 14 nights!!

Thank you once again for all the invaluable help you have provided! It is much appreciated.

Zeesh

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
reviews: 128
14. Re: Paul and Virginie Questions

Hi Zeesh

So pleased you got a good deal and managed to extend to two weeks and I am certain you will be more than happy with your choice of hotel, The Sands is something special.

Good luck with the wedding plans and don't hesitate to come back and ask any questions you may have about trips etc.

Best wishes

Mazza :-)

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 40
15. Re: Paul and Virginie Questions

Hey Zeesh,

Thats great news. So pleased for you!

Congratultions and best wishes for the wedding and honeymoon!

As Mazza says, any futher help let us know!

Best wishes,

Bronia :-)

16. Re: Paul and Virginie Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 14, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Grand Gaube