We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maritim hotel

Which Balaclava hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
reviews: 1
Maritim hotel

As a person who has never done an all inclusive luxury holiday before (we normally go self catering where you have access to a washing machine), what facilities does the Maritim have re. laundry? Does it cost a lot, or is it best to take a fortnight's worth of clothes? Or could you hand-wash the stuff in the bathroom and dry it on the balcony?!!

Thanks!!

Julie

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
reviews: 122
1. Re: Maritim hotel

Hotel laundry facilities aren't cheap but affordable. I take enough clothes for two weeks, not a probelm with the airlines generous baggage allowance, on Emirates for instance it's 30kgs, although I have been known to wash through the odd favourite top and dry in the shower cubicle.

I wouldn't put my personal laundry on the balcony to dry. Sorry but one of my pet hates is towels left to dry on balcony rails which is unnecessary as hotels provide beach towels and replace as often as you wish in my experience.

London, United...
reviews: 58
2. Re: Maritim hotel

Yes they do offer laundry - its not outrageously expensive ( I think for several shirts and things was around £10). Takes a couple of days and gets returned in a very nice box!

Wordsley, United...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Maritim hotel

Did they iron your clothes as well for that price!

Scotland
reviews: 16
4. Re: Maritim hotel

Personally I think that is very reasonable given laundry costs we've had in the past.

5. Re: Maritim hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Balaclava