We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A La Carte costs at the Maritim

Which Balaclava hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Worcester, United...
reviews: 21
A La Carte costs at the Maritim

Can anyone help me with the question - how much "extra" does it cost to eat in the (non-buffet) restaurants if you're already on the All Inclusive package?

Thanks in advance!

Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 899
1. Re: A La Carte costs at the Maritim

I think you might be better contacting the hotel for your query.

info.mau@maritim.de

Gateshead, United...
reviews: 9
2. Re: A La Carte costs at the Maritim

You do get a discount but it depends what you want,you also have to book it with reception.

Southampton, United...
3. Re: A La Carte costs at the Maritim

We have just come back and ate ate La Maree three times (steak night) and Banyan once. Your drinks are included if AI in these two restaurants and only pay extra for the meal. The price came to 990 MRU for each evening, which is arounf £20. The meals are fantastic and well woth the additional cost. We have not eaten at the Chateau, but this is fine dining and drinks are in addition. As mentioned before all bookings need to be done at reception, and thoroughly recommend the steak night at La Maree!

4. Re: A La Carte costs at the Maritim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, January 07, 2013
Edited: 7:05 pm, January 07, 2013
Worcester, United...
reviews: 21
5. Re: A La Carte costs at the Maritim

but thanks to Nevlynn and CMcBee for your replies :)

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 40
6. Re: A La Carte costs at the Maritim

Sorry but I agree its often a good idea to contact the hotel by email. I have always had replies to my queries directly from the hotel though of course its good to get first hand accounts from past guests as well.

And sorry I dont agree with your assertion that even the most uneducated would have thought of writing to the hotel.

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
reviews: 122
7. Re: A La Carte costs at the Maritim

I'm jumping in too with suggesting that you contact the hotel directly by email. These things are never best sorted out third hand, what one gets or doesn't get can vary from season to season.

Agree with Bronia, the uneducated remark is out of place.

Southampton, United...
8. Re: A La Carte costs at the Maritim

I did not have the pleasure of reading the 'inappropriate' post so do not know its contents, however I am suprised to read that the sensus of opinion on this particular forum is to contact the hotel direct??? I thought the whole idea of this website was to inform others of FIRST hand experiences when asked. If everyone contacted the hotel direct whenever they had a question then this website would probably not exist!

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 40
9. Re: A La Carte costs at the Maritim

CMcBee

Indeed we love to hear about first hand experiences.

Seeing as you have said you have visited Maritim often in other posts it would be helpful to others if you could perhaps do a review sometime?

That would be helpful. :)

Southampton, United...
10. Re: A La Carte costs at the Maritim

Bronia,

Personal preference (and when time allows) I favour sharing my knowledge through the 'Travel Forum' with people who have specific questions about the hotel I am confident I can answer. I find this to be quite helpful. :)

Get answers to your questions about Balaclava