We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi service or bus service from airport.

Which Syracuse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belleville, Canada
Taxi service or bus service from airport.

I'm planning to take amtrack out of Syracuse but then flying back 2 weeks later. I would like to park at the the airport right away so that my car is there when I fly back. So I'm hoping there's a reliable source of service to get from airport to train station. Are there any shuttles that go to amtrack?

Syracuse, New York
reviews: 7
1. Re: Taxi service or bus service from airport.

I don't believe there is any bus service to or from the airport. I used to work there a long time ago & was told that the taxi workers union was powerful enough to block any such connection.

Belleville, Canada
2. Re: Taxi service or bus service from airport.

Thank-you so any taxi service you would recommend?

Syracuse, New York
reviews: 7
3. Re: Taxi service or bus service from airport.

Just go to the ground transportation office on the ground floor at the extreme right end of the terminal as you look out. The GSO (ground service officer) will call you a taxi as Syracuse usually doesn't have a waiting queue of taxis like they do in NYC. The GSO has a list of reliable services they can call.

Syracuse, New York
reviews: 86
4. Re: Taxi service or bus service from airport.

I would avoid the Green Taxi. I used to work at a hotel, and they were completely unreliable. We had to stop using them.

Belleville, Canada
5. Re: Taxi service or bus service from airport.

Thanks all for your assistance. Very helpful!

6. Re: Taxi service or bus service from airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, September 04, 2014