We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone know of a old house or barn to rent in cny

Which Syracuse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
syr. ny
anyone know of a old house or barn to rent in cny

Hi does anyone know of a place to rent in the syracuse ny,auburn ny or outskirts to rent for a halloween wedding reception ....

Newton...
1. Re: anyone know of a old house or barn to rent in cny

I have a house in fair haven ny to rent - check it out at http://www.vrbo.com/411763

Syracuse, New York
reviews: 15
2. Re: anyone know of a old house or barn to rent in cny

Check syracuse.com to see what you can find there. I know my cousin is getting married next year & is renting something similar but it's in Constantia which is a bit of a drive in the wrong direction.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
reviews: 9
3. Re: anyone know of a old house or barn to rent in cny

Check out www.city-data.com and click on to forums. You will find a Syracuse forum and the people there know everything about SYR. Good Luck.

Central Square, New...
4. Re: anyone know of a old house or barn to rent in cny

Hi...My niece is looking for a barn in Constantia to rent for a wedding reception. Do you think you could find out the information from your cousin as to where the barn is located that she rented?

Thank you

Syracuse, New York
reviews: 15
5. Re: anyone know of a old house or barn to rent in cny

My cousin has changed her wedding plans. However, I believe this is the place she was looking at:

cleveland.newyorklocal.net/c-227387.htm

6. Re: anyone know of a old house or barn to rent in cny

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, January 04, 2015