We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for square dance band of from 1980

Which Springville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamburg, NY
Looking for square dance band of from 1980

I am searching for a country western band from the 80's. Anyone remember this group? I beleive one members name was Lou.

Hamburg, NY
1. Re: Looking for square dance band of from 1980

I forgot to mention that this band played in the Springville area and surrounding towns.

Montgomery,Texas
2. Re: Looking for square dance band of from 1980

I am not for sure. But in the early too mid 80s thier was a band in the Springville ares that played alot of Pop Rock. One of the band members was from the area and knew alot going along the bands and social in the area . His name is Joe Wagner from Springville, NY. Hope that helps at all

Sandy South, Montgomery Texas

3. Re: Looking for square dance band of from 1980

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, September 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Springville