We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Rochester - Eastbrooke Lane condos ok?

Which Rochester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo
reviews: 27
Moving to Rochester - Eastbrooke Lane condos ok?

I am moving to work at Strong. I would like to live in Brighton near the Twelve Corners. I saw several condos advertised at Eastbrooke Lane. Is this a decent place to live?

Ru

Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 16
1. Re: Moving to Rochester - Eastbrooke Lane condos ok?

I was just looking at houses and townhomes. Saw the ones you're referring to on Eastbrooke Lane. Didn't actually see inside any of them, wound up buying a different one (yay! excited!) but in general Brighton is a great area and there's a ton of stuff at Twelve Corners.

Brighton I'd classify as more of a suburb than city living, but you're close enough to the city that if you want to go out downtown, you're able to do so really easily. It's right on the edge. Are you looking for the burbs or city?? Since I was just looking for it sounds like something similar, I might be able to help you out!

Rochester, New York
reviews: 46
2. Re: Moving to Rochester - Eastbrooke Lane condos ok?

I know someone who just sold thier townhouse on EastBrooke Lane. It was very nice, a two bedroom, one bath small dining area and small kitchen. A one car garage and a small deck off the kitchen. She was on an end unit, in the back so was very quite seeing as 590 is near there. close to almost everything you could need.

She lived there alone for many years with no problems

Welcome to Rochester!

3. Re: Moving to Rochester - Eastbrooke Lane condos ok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, September 22, 2009