We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine bars in Fira!

Which Fira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
reviews: 1
Wine bars in Fira!

Hi!

We recently went to Fira for a few days and had a great time. We ended up watching sunset on the Caldera at a little wine bar (it didn't serve food - just nuts!). It was a great spot but we forgot to write down the name. It was 2 levels and had a wrought iron fence. Is anyone familiar with this place and its name? Any help would be much appreciated!

Hartlepool, United...
reviews: 15
1. Re: Wine bars in Fira!

Hi

If it's the one I think you might be talking about, it's the Palia Kameni Cocktail Bar in front of the cathedral.

chicago
2. Re: Wine bars in Fira!

Thank you so much! that is it!

Hartlepool, United...
reviews: 15
3. Re: Wine bars in Fira!

Your welcome, glad I could help.

Dublin
4. Re: Wine bars in Fira!

Hi ladies these place sound just lovely! Is it expensive for wine here?

Thank so much.

chicago
5. Re: Wine bars in Fira!

If I remember right, the wine was about 20 - 30 euros per bottle. They only had wine by the glass or bottle though - no house wines by the litre or half litre!

The view is amazing from there and the staff was incredibly friendly! They also gave great dinner recommendations around the island!

6. Re: Wine bars in Fira!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, October 06, 2012