We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Strogili hotel

Which Oia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
reviews: 56
Location of Strogili hotel

In reading reviews of the Strogili hotel I see it mentioned that it is 5 mins walk to town.

On the Strogili website it says that the nearest town is 12 km away.

I'm wondering is this referring to the village of Oia or is it referring to another town.

Is this hotel far from the village?

Also is there a website somewhere that shows the hotels of Oia and their location?

thankyou

Cottage Grove...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
1. Re: Location of Strogili hotel

One of the problems is the misuse of the word 'town'. Oia is not a town, but a small village. The town in question would be Fira, and it's about 7 miles away from Oia. Strogili is IN the village, towards the east end, about a 10 minute walk (assuming you're not distracted by shopping or taking photos along the way!!!) to the central village square in front of the big church. Unfortunately there is no website map that details the location of any of the hotels. I do have a cartoon-style aerial map of Oia as well as one of Fira that does show some hotels and other businesses, but it's not really very accurate or complete. Strogili is not on it. If you want to have a look post your email address here and let me know which one you'd like to see.